This is an exclusive tour of Taj Mahal & Agra Fort with dinning at 4-star Hotel Gateway, Agra. A one-of-a-kind dining experience with the historic Taj Mahal as the backdrop. We have 2 options Lunch or High Tea. We have a very informative Tour guide arranged who is well versed in Architectural History.
Tour Duration : 10 to 12 Hour
To make you tour hassle free we drive through the main express way which connects Delhi and Agra. Takes very less time to reach Agra & Back.
06:00 AM Start from Delhi
09:00 AM Arrive in Agra, visit Taj Mahal
11:00 AM Visit Agra Fort, Itmad – ul – daulah’s tomb ( Baby Taj)
12:00 PM Lunch
3:00 PM Depart for Delhi
6:00 PM Arrive in Delhi
[tab title=”Tour Highlights”]
- Explore UNESCO World Heritage sites: the Taj Mahal, Itmad – ul – daulah’s tomb, Agra Fort learn about the architectural marvels of the Mughal Empire on this full day tour from Delhi
- Travel by your chauffeur driven air-conditioned private vehicle.
- Personal English speaking guide
- Exclusive 5 Course Meal at 4 Star with back drop Taj View.
[tab title=”Inclusion & Exclusion”] [one_half]
- One upfront price, all inclusive, no hidden charges, prices per car (not per person)
- Transport via private air-conditioned vehicle
- Local, professional guides
- Hotel pickup and drop (selected hotels only) in Delhi
- All Toll Taxes, Parking Charges, State Taxes.
- Round trips With Hotel Transportation.
- 5 course Lunch or High Tea as per request.
- Mineral Water
- Entrance fee to all monument mentioned in Itinerary.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Please Note : Most of our drivers speak and understand basic English.[/one_half_last] [/tab]
[tab title=”Detailed Itinerary”]
Day 1. Drive to Agra. Our Driver picks you from your hotel in New Delhi. Drive you to agra via New Yamuna Express way. When you reach Agra our English speaking tourist guide will meet you to take you around explaining the rich history of place and its monuments. Agra is famous as being home to one of the Seven Wonders of the World-the Taj Mahal. The architectural splendour of the mausoleums, the fort and the palaces is a vivid remainder of the capital in the 16th and early 17th centuries. For any tourist his India Tour is incomplete without Taj Mahal Tour.
Taj Mahal built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as a memorial to his queen Mumtaz Mahal, made out of white marble. It took 22 years to complete (1630-1652 AD). Take your time to explore this symbol of love.
Stop for lunch. Visit Agra Fort containing the Pearl Mosque, the Halls of Public and Private Audience. Also visit Itmad – ul – daulah’s tomb: it’s a pre taj era marble structure and often compared with Taj Mahal.
Note: This is a suggested itinerary and you can customize it according to your preference. You can also include more places to it.[/tab]
[tab title=”Tour Cost”]