This is a 2-Day Private Tour of Agra including Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri and Agra Fort from Delhi. It includes hotel stays, Sightseeing, transportation in air-conditioned cars with English speaking Driver. English Speaking Guide in Agra.
Sample Itinerary Day Wise: (can be customized). Email or call us after booking to customize the itinerary for you.
- Delhi To Agra
- Agra Sightseeing. Agra To Delhi
[tab title=”Tour Highlights”]
- 2 Day Private Tour of Agra
- Visit the palaces, fortresses and monuments of Agra. Visit Fatehpur Sikri
- See three UNESCO World Heritage sites: the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort learn about the architectural marvels of the Mughal Empire. Also Visit Fatehpur Sikri
- Travel with a private driver by air-conditioned vehicle to and from locations
- Your private guide ensures an enlightening and enjoyable experience
- 3-star accommodation with breakfast plus airport/hotel pickup and drop-off are included
[tab title=”Inclusion & Exclusion”] [one_half]
- Air Conditioned Car
- Guide in Agra,
- Fuel, Toll tax, Parking, State tax, Permit Fees, etc.
- 3 Star Hotel Stay in Agra
- Private chauffeur & all driver allowances.
Note : The itinerary can be customized.[/one_half] [one_half_last]
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Monument entrance fee,
- Camera charges,
- Any other activity which is not mention in itinerary.
[tab title=”Detailed Itinerary”]
Day 1. Delhi – Agra . At 9 am we start from Delhi. Arrive Agra by 2 pm. Check into your hotel in Agra. After Lunch. Visit Agra Fort. Evening you can visit local markets in Agra. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Day 2. Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Delhi In the morning at ( 6 am ) sunrise visit the famous Taj Mahal built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as a memorial to his queen Mumtaz Mahal, made out of white marble. It took 22 years to complete (1630-1652 AD). Take your time to explore this symbol of love.
After breakfast at 9 am checkout of the hotel and drive to Fatehpur Sikri (old deserted town of Mughal Dynasty). See the beautiful Jama Masjid / The Buland Darwaza, palace of Queen Jodha Bai, Birbal’s (a Minister) Palace.
After Fatehpur Sikri we drive Back to Delhi.
Note: This is a suggested itinerary and we can customize it according to your preference and flight schedule.[/tab]
[tab title=”Hotels & Tour Cost”]
Place an enquiry on Right.[/tab]